4 Pallets Vegetable Coolers
Vegetable Coolers Main Components
a. Vacuum chamber--To load your vegetables. The size of the chamber is defined by the
amount of pallets you want to cool at the same time, and their
individual dimensions. The size of the chamber will decide the
number of vacuum pumps to be used.
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables
down. For the vacuum we are using pumps of the market leaders Busch
and Elmo Rietchle. These pumps hardly need maintenance, are
reliable and make very little noise.
c. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the
continous cooling process.
The evaporator (water catcher) inside the vacuum chamber condenses
the water vapour, and ensures only dry air leaves the vacuum
chamber towards the pumps.
Outside the chamber, the cold medium (R 404a) is cooled down by a
refrigeration system. The compressor needed for this heat exchange
process is supplied by Bitzer (Germany) or by Hanbell (Taiwan).
Vegetable Coolers Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooler Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber|
|Electricity Type||Total Power|
Vegetable Coolers Features
1. Green Cooling: Energy saving &Optimal cooling efficiency
2. Radily Cooling: From 30°C to 3°C in 20-30 Minutes
3. Extend Shelf Life: Stay freshness and Nutrition Longer
4. Accurated Control: PLC combine with sensitive sensors&valves
5. Easy Operation Design: Automatic Control work with touch screen
Vegetable Coolers Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
Customized Options of Our Vacuum Cooler
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/
Vertical Lifting Door