Fast Cooling Copeland Compressor Vacuum Cooling Machine
Vacuum Cooling Machine Feature
- High cooling rate: solve the internal field heat problem in 20-30
mins, inhibiting organism growth of their own.
- Uniform cooling: cool down the temperature inside and outside the
products in a consistent steady and uniform way.
- Applicable to fruits and vegetables harvested on rainy days: it can
quickly take away surplus moisture on their surface, achieving
- Hydro vacuum cooler: designed with additional water circuit to meet
the rapid cooling while to avoid excessive moisture loss.
- Safe and stable: electric components are imported from famous
suppliers to ensure safe working and long service life.
Main Components of Vacuum Cooling Machine
The size of the chamber is defined by the amount of pallets you
want to cool at the same time, and their individual dimensions. The
size of the chamber will decide the number of vacuum pumps to be
used. For the vacuum we are using pumps of the market leaders Busch
and Elmo Rietchle. These pumps hardly need maintenance, are
reliable and make very little noise.
The evaporator (water catcher) inside the vacuum chamber condenses
the water vapour, and ensures only dry air leaves the vacuum
chamber towards the pumps.
Outside the chamber, the cold medium (R 404a) is cooled down by a
refrigeration system. The compressor needed for this heat exchange
process is supplied by Bitzer (Germany) or by Hanbell (Taiwan).
Features of Vacuum Cooling Machine
1. Radily Cooling: From 30°C to 3°C in 20-30 Minutes
2. Extend Shelf Life: Stay freshness and Nutrition Longer
3. Accurated Control: PLC combine with sensitive sensors&valves
4. Easy Operation Design: Automatic Control work with touch screen
Vacuum Cooling Machine Models&Specifications
|Eco Friendly Vacuum Cooling Machine With Bitzer / Copeland /
Maneurop Compressor Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber|
|Electricity Type||Total Power|